This casting tree has 30 parts. That is a record for me. Admittedly, most of the parts are quite small.
It will be interesting to see how many of these parts are useable.
Note, that the tree has a bifurcation. The parts are so small that I decided to split the flow of molten bronze into 2 trunks.
But, I joined the 2 trunks at the other end, just in case.
Then I decided to add another mould cylinder. I am making some more cannon chassis wheel brackets, in bronze, after improving the design.
GSMEE meeting tomorrow. But, I will be casting bronze. I might have a few minutes to join in the meeting.